The GiggleBot comes ready for the classroom
- Works with a PC, Mac, and Chromebook.
- A solid robot body that's able to survive in a classroom.
- The robot is shaped organically so you can turn it into a butterfly, cricket, or whatever you like.
- There's room on the body for kids to build on, so they can use the robot in whatever school project they
- have. To help with the build, there are holes on the body you can fit LEGO components to!
- We've got two Grove expansion ports for I2C sensors, and we keep the 0/1/2 pins open.
- Supports more sensors: distance sensor, a light/color sensor, and a temperature/humidity sensor.